Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Biology Lesson

This semester I started a Human Biology course, and during the last 3 or 4 weeks I have noticed that whenever I read information relating to diet and/or training I am able to pick up on certain key words or phrases. I may not be able to recall exactly what I'm looking at, but it helps to understand what I am reading and learning. Today it happened to me with Adipose Tissue, so our lesson today class will be on that. Here is an article on Adipose Tissue and what it does for our bodies from Wikipedia

Photobucket
Joel after his first FGB in a position I'm pretty sure several CrossFitters became familiar with this last weekend.

WoD:
Split Jerk
1-1-1-1-1-1-1

then

4 Rounds
50 Double Unders
25 Ring Push Ups

Post loads and times to comments

No comments:

Post a Comment