Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Squatty Pottys"




When I first arrived in Okinawa, Japan in April of 2004 on my first trip out into town I noticed a toilet that was simply a hole in the ground as well as in Iraq. This, of course, baffled me and I played it off as being "less civilized." According to Mark's Daily Apple however, this "odd" toilet may save me in the long run. Click here to read about the benefits of squatting when doing your business.

Photobucket
Joel's first taste at FGB. He scored an impressive 243. Not bad for his first time!
WoD:
Back Squat
5-5-5-3-3-3
then
"J.T."
21-15-9
Handstand Push Ups
Ring Dips
Push Ups
Post loads and time to comments

2 comments:

  1. Back Squats
    255x5 PR
    260x3

    "JT"
    11:04 with green band assistance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back Squats

    170x5 PR
    185?x3 PR

    JT - first round rx'ed, last two used bands for HSPU's - 13:10. Next time as rx'ed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete