Monday, April 5, 2010

Elbow Flexion, "Curl", It's Au Naturale

After years of discounting the practice, I’m about to do something I didn’t think I’d ever do. I’m going to do a public about-face and not only endorse but encourage direct biceps work as an integral component of your training, irrespective of your goal. And no, I haven’t been hanging around the Jersey Shore.

But first, a preamble…I’ve been very fortunate. I’ve called John Berardi a brother, mentor, best friend, and business partner for the last ten years. I work in a market segment that’s growing in number and girth, and I’ve grown up and now practice during a period of robust exercise study, theory, and application.

It’s a painful irony that the world continues to get fatter, sicker, and less fit as we get better at what we do, but our grasp on creating whole body transformations has never been more effective. And I fortunately fell in love with the field just as the grip tightened.

Read the rest here at EliteFTS


Photobucket
Speed-Strength development

WoD:
Sled Drags and Conditioning Rope

HandStand Push Ups
2x3

Rest 5 Minutes then
Row 500m for time

No comments:

Post a Comment