Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To Eat Or Not To Eat...

Dear Mark,

I’m a little confused. I get the animal fat, the meat, the veggies, and the lowish sugar fruit recommendations, but what about nuts? I love nuts, don’t get me wrong… I’m just a bit paranoid about the Omega 6 content. You recommend nuts in the book. If you (and pretty much all other Primal bloggers) tell us to avoid Omega 6 fats, should we still be eating them? I’m having trouble reconciling the two bits of advice and there seem to be mixed messages out there. Thanks.

Is there a place for nuts in the Primal Blueprint diet? Let’s take a closer look.

Keep reading…

Photobucket

Fighting for that first Pull Up

WoD:

Practice Windmills and Knee Jumps

Clean and Jerk 2x2

Rest 5 minutes then

Row 500m (This is an all out pace)

Bonus: 200 Double Unders for time

Post loads and times to comments


1 comment: