Sunday, March 28, 2010

"Valhalla, I Am Coming!"

Just to give everyone an update, I have started to figured out CafePress.com and hopefully will have the shirts ready to be ordered by the end of the week. I'm not quite sure they'll turn out how I would like them to since I have limited computer editing experience and I'm doing this by myself. Nevertheless, I feel they will still be worn as badges of honor. With the new equipment I'm going to start with even more "non-conventional" workouts that I would like to think would make Thor happy. So in an effort to get in the right mindset I present to you Led Zepplin's "Immigrant Song".



Photobucket
Working through the Long Cycles

WoD:
One Leg Box Jumps

Weighted Dips 3x5

Rest 5 minutes then:

3 Rounds for time:
10 Deadlifts (Men use 275#/Women use 185#)
10 Muscle Ups

Post loads and times to comments

Photobucket
Michelle finally get her rest

3 comments:

  1. Dips with 88# + 2 pairs of chains

    10:46 as Rx'ed plus 5# on the MU's. That was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 95.5# weighted dips with chains - 1 set of 5

    14:40 with 225# DL's and half of the MU's assisted

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12" 1 leg box jumps


    dips, blue, purple, body weight, purple

    123# deadlifts/muscle up progressions 9:58

    ReplyDelete