The Kettlebell Bottoms Up Press (BUP) is a fun, challenging kettlebell motion; You hold an inverted kettlebell by the handle - balancing and pressing up at the same time. Let's motivate people to try it:
* It requires a combination of grip and pressing strength along with focus and coordination to press the kettlebell while maintaining the weight straight above the handle.
* It's a good assistance exercise for the bench press.
* It's a great way to work your weak side.
* Even small weight increases make a BIG difference,so it highlights the advantages and sturdiness of the Kettlestack.
* You can get better with practice, so it's a fun way to psych out your bigger friends (within limits).
* Done well, it looks very cool! (we're always willing to post other videos if you've got them ) . . . .
Read the rest here